Ca33e mount bases

Ilovenapalm

• 1 year later...
I took the claw mount from m friend's mp5 and putted it in my ca33, works like a charm!

Hmm, I originally ordered a Mp5 low mount and found that it mounted slightly crooked. I then bought a TM claw mount and it works perfect without any filing.....although since I took it off to take my gun apart and put it back on it mounts slightly sideways....

The CA33E can be tricky sometimes when trying to fit G3 parts...its pretty hit or miss. I tried a Tokyo Marui and a G&G low mount. They both fith perfectly. I don't think you will have any problems with low mounts on the CA33E. Because of the way they are designed I think you won't have any problems...I don't see how you could anyway. The claw mounts on the other hand gave me a bunch of trouble. I bought the Marui claw mount and it didn't fit. Without mods there's no way it would. I had to dremel away at the mount for what seemed like forever. There are two raised parts under the claw mount that I had to remove in order to get the claw mount to fit. Even then it was still a bit dodgy. It fits tight now but there's still a slight tilt to my mount and scope. The low mount didn't look right with my scope. They're more suited to red dots and reflex sites. The claw mounts are more for the SG-1 look with a scoped rifle.

Archived