Zero One disiplinary action.

maximus

If the allegations against Zero One are found to be true and if the UKARA won't do anything about it because Z1 is

too big then we must take action, it is our hobby after all.

What I am proposing is a full boycot of all Zero One's services : their sites and their shop to last untill they get their act together.

this must only happen if thier is solid evidence, we don't want to damage retaillers that stick to the rules.

this is only a proposal

maximus

Best way to get your message across would be to boycott and email them with your thoughts, and then email other ukara members telling them what you think, then suggesting that you may start to import instead of buying from UKARA unless they take action.

But I havn't brought from UK in ages so my boycott wouldn't achieve a whole lot ;)

I think it would be best to wait for a statement from UKARA first, before organising a a boycott or anything. I'm not defending Z1 at all, but the last thing our hobby needs is knee jerk reactions and scrapping

Just my .02 cents

I wholeheartedly agree with a boycott, and all actions that were taken against Landwarriorairsoft need to be also done to zeroone. The UKARA set a precedent with what they chose to do with landwarrior, so will show their own flaws if they do not keep a consistent approach for everyone!

Dont forget, Zeroones actions could jeapordise our hobby as a whole! They are going one step towards giving the GCN and other opposing bodies the ammunition they want, if we cant be seen to be keeping airsoft regulated, then we will end up one step nearer to an outright ban.

Archived