QuickSilver6814 SOld Me Something Different from what He had Pictured

jrara

Look Towards the Center of the Slide. Those look Like Trademarks.

What really is tripping me is the Painted Over Rear Sights Though.

It looks like the gun in the picture has no trademarks. He may very well have changed the picture on his photobucket though.

Do you have any PMs where he said the gun had trademarks? That would be good evidence.

He just assumed.

The gun I sold did not have trades, I never advertised that it had trades, and in fact, anyone who has been playing airsoft for a while knows that KWA guns do not feature trades.

I was never asked if it had trademarks, and yes, it is a low res picture. The only working camera I have right now is on my phone. BUT, the gun he recieved was exactly what I had listed. I brand new KWA USPc that I painted the slide silver, and came with two mags. If the buyer was expecting anything else, it is on him. I really think that it is interesting that he waits nearly two weeks after recieving the gun to try and drag my name through the mud. If he was unhappy with his purchase, he should have let me know immediatly. My honest guess is that something has happened to the gun, and he would like me to fix it/refund his money.

Quicksilver It is not my Intention to drag your name in the mud.

If I was going to drag your name in the Mud, I would be saying truely horrible things.

I am just voicing out my concern.

I sent you a message Via Paypal in respsonse to your message.

Two Things That Concern Me.

1. The Trademarks

As you quoted on the PP Message

"The trademarks pictured were drawn on by me, and not complete"

When I saw the picture and I saw the Picture with the Lightly Drawn Trades, I assumed that it was an Aftermarket Slide. So Yes, my fault for assuming the picture would be the exact item

2.The Rear Sights

As you quoted on the PP Message

"The one in the picture is the exact gun I sold you."

I saw in the picture that The sights were black. I was expecting to get the item with Rear Black Sights.

When I got it the Rear Sights were painted Silver, which to me does not look too pleasing.

I know it took me two weeks to go over my concerns, Consider it my fault for having a hectic On Call Job.

I sent you a PM when I got the gun saying the Gun Is not what I quite expected because the Slide sticks upon return.

In Previous PMs you said the Gun Cycles Perfectly in the HFC 134a.

I don't consider it a Full Perfect Cycle if the slide sticks upon return.

Maybe I just have a different definition of a full cycle.

Also the gun still works, I have not touched it since I Pmd you about the slide sticking.

I just left it in the box.

My intention was never to drag your name in Mud.

I am not looking for a refund, I just want the way it is in the picture (minus trademarks) with rear black sites. If you got black rear sights to replace the silver painted ones, I will be satisfied.

I would PM you but seeing that you did not read the pm I sent you (assuming you are ignoring my pms), the only way i can get to you is through this post.

Archived