Web Belt with Grommets in the UK

ColDaz

Hey,

I've been searching for several hours for a place that both has in stock, and will ship to the UK/is in the UK, a black pistol belt that also has grommets (like little clip hole things, similar to MOD vests, I think, don't quote me).

They are very similar to Blackhawk Duty belts, which do not have the grommets.

I have looked at several sites, including:

http://www.vtarmynavy.com/Pistol_Belts.htm

www.cheaperthandirt.com

www.uscav.com

www.outinstyle.com

and others, but they either have none in stock, do not ship to the UK, or just don't sell them.

Any help would be appreciated if you happen to come accross one, or otherwise know where I could get hold of one.

Thanks,

Daz

Good find, and thanks, but I've seen others simialr/the same, and I was after one with a buckle like you get on backpacks, like the blackhawk duty belt I mentioned earlier. And the holes, I think they are little things you can punch in pouches to.

+1 rep anyway for the help.

Actually the grommets were originally designed for carrying stuff using the old US M1910 wire hanging system. A lot of World War I and II gear uses that system for canteens and such. The US Marines also used a system using grommets with buttons to slip over and button into place with their M1961 gear.

I noticed that British web belts don't have these grommets because of the different evolution of gear.

Archived