The River

airsoftfreak14

I’m not racist or anything…but I herd this from a black guy.

There was this river where if you crossed you could get one wish but was full of alligators. So this black family comes. A mom, dad, and a kid. So the dad goes across and makes it, and wishes to be a tall white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Then the mom goes across and gets caught in the leg by a gator. But she still got across, she wishes to be a white women with blonde hair and blue eyes. The kid goes next, he gets caught in the neck and says “Mom, Dad, Help!” They put their middle fingers up and say “fuk you *******!”

oh please...

"I'm not a racist BUT..."

learn to fear such remarks, especially if you're are the person uttering them- it normally means you are actually about to behave just like the person you are claiming not to be, only hiding behind a rather flimsy defence.

just don't post anything like this again in future. I'm too tired and too sober to throw one of my usually spectacular bouts of alcohol fuelled, near-incomprensible, poorly spelt, phlegm-covered, fist-waving, righteously indignant apoplexy, so lets just pretend I've done it, and leave it at that, ok?

g'night all...thread locked.

Archived