What M4 mags fit the JLS FN2000?

FireKnife

What manufacturers hi-caps, other than JLS, fit in their FN2000 model as i'm planning on getting one but just want to see what other hi-caps will fit (TM,CA,ICS etc.) Couldn't find on a search.

Also will the short (190 round) TM Vietnam Mags fit, as i'm planning on a Halo conversion for it and those mags would look better IMO.

'FireKnife'

What manufacturers hi-caps, other than JLS, fit in their FN2000 model as i'm planning on getting one but just want to see what other hi-caps will fit (TM,CA,ICS etc.) Couldn't find on a search.

Also will the short (190 round) TM Vietnam Mags fit, as i'm planning on a Halo conversion for it and those mags would look better IMO.

'FireKnife'

Star plastic 85 round mags fit with modification to the collar around the feed hole (it needs trimming down slightly), and if memory serves my ICS high caps fit fine.

The correct answer is that ALL hicaps fit with no problems.

Filing away at locaps/midcaps to make them fit is a lousy idea. I tried it with a midcap and I had to grind off so much of the spring-housing at the top of the mag that I could see the spring (tyhe tiny spring that pushes on the BB catch) poking through. To me that is a seriously half-assed way of doing things.

Far better, IMO, to tackle the actual problem and remove the screw boss on the gearbox.

Once you've done that the gun can work with any M4 mag.

But, to answer the OPs question, ANY hicap will fit.

Archived