VFC SCAR Disassembly and Assembly Guide

[BS]_MARS

I have not held a standard V2 up to the stock VFC one but they look exactly the same. Also, they seal the the hop up in the same way so I'd say yes, tentativley. Is yours broken or do you desire a better seal? My SCAR's nozzle to hop up seal is amazing, just wondering what you're going through.

I will second that.

Im not sure what the hell kind of materials VFC is using lately but the nozzle/cylinder head air seals in their AIMS and SCAR mechboxes are simply amazing, the best ive ever experienced.

Sign me up too, with the SCAR and the 416 I'm in. Now I just have to stop looking at the AKS-74U.

You better start running now because the AK74SU is one of the most incredible guns ive ever used, it exceeds the performance of my old PTW's. The fact that its actually made out of decent metal really takes the cake.

Mars, we really should start a VFC fanclub. Im not only the co-president but im also a member! :D

I wanted to know, Because I am Making a project scar on top of the stock VFC i will have for a backup, and wanted to know what size nozzle to get.

BTW i just built an 800$ 416 from the VFC as a base, Dropped in New Beraings, Boreup, Tightbore, Magnum, m120.

Thing rips crazy like.....i love VFC stock or not, The best AEG manufaturer out there as far as im concerned.

• 1 month later...

Buddy of mine just cracked his nozzle.

So this brings us back to the question, is it a stock boreup m4 nozzle that the VFC scar uses?

Im going to have to order one i guess to find out.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived