para helmet

pux

Hi Guy's i have a mint para helmet and would like to sell it soon to fund my new assault vest as im no longer allowed to wear these on op's my question is whats these worth??? as i see them on ebay and they go for all sorts of money........ plus mine is like new and has an original cover on it too. thanks

They usually go for between £70 and £120 on eBay depending on size, condition, and number on sale at the time. I'm bidding on one, and hoping it won't go up too high (that's a hint for none of you *fruitcage*ers to go and bid on it). If you want to sell direct (pleeaaase) I for one would be interested, depending on size.

They usually go for between £70 and £120 on eBay depending on size, condition, and number on sale at the time. I'm bidding on one, and hoping it won't go up too high (that's a hint for none of you *fruitcage*ers to go and bid on it). If you want to sell direct (pleeaaase) I for one would be interested, depending on size.

Pm'ed you sir :D

If you do the goods with scrim and NBC boots you got a lot more. You might want to try a desert one given 16 Bde are about to deploy?
Hey Twig i still have rubber band on there and got a spare desert cover somewhere, juts never went down the route of the scrim as not being a para myself thought it a bit wannbe, just a shame i can no longer wear it at work :( when will they design us a decent helmet :rolleyes:

The mk6a is pretty good. In my job last year I got to see how good it was at defeating secondary frag in several incidents. Saved me too! It's a lot more comfortable than the old mk6 too (no more FFDs wedged in the top). Shame about the weight. But at least now it's made of kevlar.... Sorry aramid (bloody trademarks).

Archived