DPM MOLLE

pux

Well i have purchased the pointmangear molle vest version 2 :unsure: so as soon as it arrives i will do a mini write up and take some detailed photo's. Im also going to purchase the medic pouch and pistol holster from combatkit, so will let you know what that is like too. :D

hope it arives soon and it serves you well. cant wait to see if the kit does the job.

Quite looking forward to knowing how it is as i was thinking of getting one couple of months back, but was told it wasn't worth it. Hope "they" are wrong!
I hope there wrong too, as the end of the day i don't know much about the company or the prouduct, so what the hell gonna take a risk...........if its a bag of rubbish then it will go back stright away :unsure: but from the email's i have had off the owner i think i will be fine with it :D I am going to mod it a little anyway with some of combatkit pouches i.e the pistol holster and medic pouch :D

i have used combatkit for some danish molle stuff, and it was superb quality. he supplies to the armed forces all over the world, and has a good range of camo patterns he builds the pouches from. he sells direct from his website, i think postage on a few pouches cost me 20 quid.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guy's my pointman vest turned up!!! i had ordered The molle vest 2 which turned up in good time, But as soon as i got the vest built i could see problems!!! the pouches are attached and secured via webbing loops with poppers on, but as soon as i fixed them on and stood up and put the vest on most of them popped stright off again :angry::rolleyes: also i have found the vest not adjustable enough it is ideal for using with body armour but when there is no requirement for armour and just worn with cs95 i have found it to loose and im a big fella :unsure::P . So i have emailed the company to see if they can help but i have a feeling this will be going back and i will be buying Some combatkit like i should have done in the first place :rolleyes: all in all the vest and pouches are a good idea but they need to be more adjustable and the poppers need to be of a high quality like on PLCE etc etc :D I will keep you all infromed of how i get on :unsure:

cheers

well spoke with pointmangear today via emails............ and i don't think he belives me about the poppers coming undone on the securing loops :angry: he wants me to send it back to thailand for inspection!!! the thing that bug's me is he say's these items were tested by Forces personnel more like the Cub's or the girl guides :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as one little knock to the pouchs and walla they come undone, Don't get me wrong the pouchs won't fall off but it will move about etc etc any advice on what i should do next is greatfully recieved :D

None of my poppers have come undone, infact i have trouble getting them all to pop in and pop out with them being so tight, dodgy batch maybe?
must be as these popper's are really loose :angry: and a little flick and they come undone :o

Well, if you are patient, we get all our molle pouches in DDPM and DPM within this spring, made from 1000D coated Cordura, including a fully MOLLE compatible! PLCE Webbing!
keep us informed :D i have just bought a molle vest from warrior-webbing of ebay as my base and i will build it up on there :D

Well, are happy with what you got?

Chris from Warrior Webbing is our trusted partner and will also carry the PLCE in stock when released!

Hi Grimm just received my vest from chris at Warrior-webbing, and wow its well made and a well thought out vest brilliant. Can't wait to see what pouches your going to offer :D

Hi,

Loops will be 3,5cm wide x 2,5cm high with 2,5cm spacing between rows, same as all of our modular pouches.

Loops on Insides are for adding what you want. Lanjards, drop pouch, you figure...

There arent clips for CB because I dont support CB and theyre product policy of selling outdated systems at ridiculous prices, which need even more rediculous priced equipment (dryer, cleaner, and so on) to compensate (and pay) for theyr lack of innovations.

We will provide carriers for source and platypus hydration systems in the future, which are, based on our own field testing exerience, the must rugged, innovative and easiest-to-use hydration systems.

Hi,

Loops will be 3,5cm wide x 2,5cm high with 2,5cm spacing between rows, same as all of our modular pouches.

Loops on Insides are for adding what you want. Lanjards, drop pouch, you figure...

There arent clips for CB because I dont support CB and theyre product policy of selling outdated systems at ridiculous prices, which need even more rediculous priced equipment (dryer, cleaner, and so on) to compensate (and pay) for theyr lack of innovations.

We will provide carriers for source and platypus hydration systems in the future, which are, based on our own field testing exerience, the must rugged, innovative and easiest-to-use hydration systems.

Fair points, but British troops get issued a Camelback, which clips quite neatly on the back of Osprey. Of course they are a real pain to clean and if not maintained properly can cause more harm that good, but they are in use.

I know, but as far as I have been told, they are phased out in exchange for source.

And as a trooper you can always use para cord for that, besides we will prvide a MOLLE carrier, too

Archived