Alien VS Predator

CountDoom

The movie sucked alot more than the review let on, did anyone else notice the growing "attraction" between the predator and the human? I hope this doesn't damage the rep of the video game....

I actually liked the movie....although all my friends disliked or hated so i'm a lone wolf on this one. But i'm pretty sure everyone noticed the attraction (which was also shown in the review :P)

I liked AVP although a bit disspointing at some point, it wasn't quite what I had expected. Now Resident Evil... that was dissappointing as hell, I thought the movie would take place just like in RE1 in a mansion on the forest but nooo so dumbasss had to say 'hey, lets make it in the city and forgett re1 let's go all the way to RE 2 1/2!

BASHO's ALIENS V PREDATOR REVIEW:

http://www.outsidecontext.com/wordpress/index.php?p=99

...It is a pale cypher of the original. The rest of the crew are just as vacant. You have Spud from transporting (Ewen Bremner), and I don’t just mean the actor, I mean the *fruitcage* character who must be thinking this is all a drugged up trip and he going to wake up back in Scotland at any moment...

Comments welcome!

^_^

BASHO's ALIENS V PREDATOR REVIEW:

http://www.outsidecontext.com/wordpress/index.php?p=99

...It is a pale cypher of the original. The rest of the crew are just as vacant. You have Spud from transporting (Ewen Bremner), and I don’t just mean the actor, I mean the *fruitcage* character who must be thinking this is all a drugged up trip and he going to wake up back in Scotland at any moment...

Comments welcome!

^_^

I really like that review and thats about the way I view the movie!! It has great action but the story itself is kinda blaaaah.

Archived