SERPA CQC replica

Pkekyo-Nor

I'm in need of a SEPRA CQC replica, and until today was planning on grabbing one from ebaybanned.

However, when getting ready to order I discovered that the only USP holster they had was for the Compact version, and thus my plans has gone tits up.

Now I need your help to source one for the USP .45 full size from a place with international shipping and decent shipping rates (not to mention retail price).

Either that, or a guide on how I could modify the USPc CQC replica to fit the triggerguard of the fullsized USP...

Cheers

- Pkekyo

I'm in need of a SEPRA CQC replica, and until today was planning on grabbing one from ebaybanned.

However, when getting ready to order I discovered that the only USP holster they had was for the Compact version, and thus my plans has gone tits up.

Now I need your help to source one for the USP .45 full size from a place with international shipping and decent shipping rates (not to mention retail price).

Either that, or a guide on how I could modify the USPc CQC replica to fit the triggerguard of the fullsized USP...

Cheers

- Pkekyo

to be honest, it is just as cheap to buy the real thing. get a sportster holster. they are only like 30 bucks for the holster. you also get a paddle (to attache to belts or your pants) but you can use them on the CQC platform.

Archived