Universal Cutlery (TX)

Pkekyo-Nor

I'm in need of getting my money back, so I need to find out where this bloody store is at.

It's an ebay store going by the name of Universal Cutlery, and is located somewhere in texas.

Anyone have experiences with and/or know the location of this buisness and/or it's owner?

Would really like my money back...

Cheers

- Pkekyo

I personally don't know where this person is but if you do find out and it's somewhere near houston I can go pop my head in and see what kinda joint it is....... make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding, if not maybe try to get a refund sent to you.....

Although if you used ebay, you did use paypal right? open a claim if nothing happens escalate it, paypal sides with buyers more than sellers.

Also head on over to houstonairsoft.com and see if maybe someone else there can help you. There are also links to all the other Texas airsoft communities.

I did use PayPal, escalated my claim, they 'judged' it in my favour, but were unable to recover any funds.

This chap just upped and left his ebay- and paypal accounts with the money of alot of ###### off people, including myself.

Was -really- looking forward to getting my SERPA and dropleg platform, and now I'm skint - can't even afford bread atm.

Thanks for the tip about houstonairsoft, I'll look into it

If you fund paypal through your bank/credit card they may manage to retrieve your funds for you, paypals proboem is for them to retrieve their loses from him, they wont take on a bank or a major credit card company, worth a try.

Archived