Airsoft locations in South California.

STRELOK

I too will be moving to SoCal soon (to attend University of California, Santa Barbara). I'll be checking out two sites - Lenix (Desert Rat) and Butler Ranch (the new place).

Lenix is an awesome field :punk: As for Bulter Ranch(Its actually now called Jericho since they redesigned the field) initinal reports were good, but it sounds like the owner is starting to become kind of an *** <_< I'd go check out the Socal airsoft section to check out other fields in the area such as Desert Fox which is up near Lenix. I'd also say check out SantaBarbara airsoft to find out about the scene of private fields up that way.

There's going to be a big OP at Lenix labor day weekend (Overnight game) I'll be going to that.

I'll see you there Jorge. The Russians will be out in force.

• 2 weeks later...

That site is pure hate... everyone on there is stupid. i got all these mesages saying "stupid armenian" and "no one likes your people"

Dont talk about what you dont know.

i played the race card for a reason. Thanks alot for sending me to the hate storm that is socalairsoft, i though the regular citizens of socal was racist enough but this is pathetic. anyway.. i am not hurt by this, just anoyed. so i guess i did good by anoying them. it was epic lulz for my friend!

Anybody feel a little sense of injustice, when you think of all the Armenians killed by the Turkish, and yet someone so obnoxiously dense as the OP lives a carefree life?

Care free? i spend my time for my Armenian people! i am always shipping clothing and toys to armenia for children. Who are you to comment on my our genoside? you dont know the real facts you dont know about how i live! how can you judge that i live care free? go run into a nife!

everyone atacked me becouse i said i didnt like to play as the western forces and prefered russians and arabs as my kit. it dosnt mater, im not a heavy airsofter, ive only been airsofting like 3 times. as i said i spend my time on education, family and children in armenia.

Pure hate? lmao.

As I said on Socal, don't go violently waving your dong in other people's faces and expect to not get punched in the ######.

when did i violently do that?

well watever. i know what you are trying. you whant to start this again over here. Well it wont happen buddy. You see, you are just text on a screen to me. your existance has no effect on mine and thus you are as unimportant to me as an army ant who lives in africa. Go ahead. try to prove your point. just know i am not listening nor do i realy care what you type. what i did there in socal was just for mmy Lulz and i had planed on being banned after the hate i got from there. So by all means go ahead and waste your time trying to prove a point.

Ha ha Lulz. :D

Pure hate? lmao.

As I said on Socal, don't go violently waving your dong in other people's faces and expect to not get punched in the ######.

Pure hate? lmao.

Pure hate? lmao.

yes, it really DID need to be quoted 3 times.

-Joe

when did i violently do that?

well watever. i know what you are trying. you whant to start this again over here. Well it wont happen buddy. You see, you are just text on a screen to me. your existance has no effect on mine and thus you are as unimportant to me as an army ant who lives in africa. Go ahead. try to prove your point. just know i am not listening nor do i realy care what you type. what i did there in socal was just for mmy Lulz and i had planed on being banned after the hate i got from there. So by all means go ahead and waste your time trying to prove a point.

Ha ha Lulz. :D

LOL.

DAMN, YOU'VE UNCOVERED THE ANTI-ARMENIAN CONSPIRACY HERE TOO.

THE HATE. MY GOD, THE HATE.

LOL.

DAMN, YOU'VE UNCOVERED THE ANTI-ARMENIAN CONSPIRACY HERE TOO.

THE HATE. MY GOD, THE HATE.

HA HA, you have a good seance of humor. Unlike most people who just live life without any humor until their dull life ends.

That is good.

just finished that mall ninja thread

wow.

it is just unfathomable... these people thought they were real?

anyway, good luck sterlock...

-Joe

and for laughs:

SteyrAUG writes:

ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gecko45 writes:

Authorization Code acceptabel. Will revert to sthealt ops, and stay “sub” on “WASFCD”. Contact my supervisor, and check.Over and out.

XD !!!!! ha ha That was comedy gold! they sould make a movie based on this.

i can see it now... Adam Carolla could be the mall ninja and we could have that one nerdy guy from Galaxy quest as a guy on the internet. XD!!!! thanks for the Idea guys.

This could be a fun project for me to do with my friends. although we need to have some spare time first.

i will be sure to give you guys a spot in the credits.

Archived