Reputable airsoft shop list?

hitmanNo2

*Duff awaits search requests to fly in*

Seriously, search for yourself mate. You want a review of retailers. If only there was a review section here.

My suggestion to not getting flamed on here would be t use either the search button, or have a poke around the site first.

*Duff awaits search requests to fly in*

Seriously, search for yourself mate.  You want a review of retailers.  If only there was a review section here.

My suggestion to not getting flamed on here would be t use either the search button, or have a poke around the site first.

er, there IS a retailer review section on this site. :P

I am well aware of the retailer list and review section on this site as I was a member for ages before the site was updated so I am not a newbie. I have done searches but they did not turn up anything useful.I was simply looking for a list that was posted somewhere of retailers that had been approved by something that I cannot remember, thats all. As this is one of the most popular airsoft sites on the net, I figured someone could point me in its direction! Thanks

I am well aware of the retailer list and review section on this site as I was a member for ages before the site was updated so I am not a newbie.  I have done searches but they did not turn up anything useful.I was simply looking for a list that was posted somewhere of retailers that had been approved by something that I cannot remember, thats all.  As this is one of the most popular airsoft sites on the net, I figured someone could point me in its direction! Thanks

So, to summarise, you want us to help you find something, but you don't know what it is? :blink: Well, I can't believe the unhelpful attitude you've encountered! Try these links for starters!

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

:zorro:

I wouldn't have thought it would matter that I can't remember whoever had decided the retailers were good. I just figured that it would be pretty important and more people would know about it. No need to worry, i'm sure i'll come across it eventually.:)

Whats with all those links?

Archived