Alpha55 - 6th March 2005

Heh, Nice shots Pugh

Cheers Chris. I've got a couple of hundred of them on my PC from when i do my CNN news man bit! Only problem is that i use a 12M pixcel camera and the files are too large to upload.

I should really reduce the quality down a touch!

Any ideas of how to make the photos i've already taken smaller? ATM i have to print them out then scan them in on a lower quality scanner!!

As you can guess i'm not very computer literate.

Cheers Chris. I've got a couple of hundred of them on my PC from when i do my CNN news man bit! Only problem is that i use a 12M pixcel camera and the files are too large to upload.

I should really reduce the quality down a touch!

Any ideas of how to make the photos i've already taken smaller? ATM i have to print them out then scan them in on a lower quality scanner!!

Woah, that camera must have set you back a bit.

If you can get them onto a CD i'll get them done at my house for you. I use photoshop (an *ahem* copy) to do mine

Use Jalbum to create an online album for you and it will also create thumbnails of any sie you wish (great for internet inamges).

Its also take plug ins for online albums. Click the link in my sig to see the one i use

Basho

PS Nice pics