Bomber Vltor Style Body at Redwolf

-=OGGY=-

350 usd? Seems steep to me.

If you want 7075 aluminum in you aeg, how about getting an 80% finished ar15 receiver? All you need to do is drill out the inside, and finish it. If you don't have a mill, you can use a drill press to drill out the insides.

Just make sure its legal where you live. IIRC you can make your own gun in the US, just as long as its not a machine gun, etc etc.

Hi, i found this: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24660 and i was wondering if anyone has one, or knows where a review of it is.

thanks

*edit: fixed link

I have one

What do you want to know?

The picture on redwolf does not do it justice, the colour of the upper and lower match a lot better than in the pics.

It is a fantastic part! it did require a bit of engineering to get it to fit with my gun!

I had to rethread the upper to fit with a king arms LArue RAS (one was metric the other imperial)

A G&P RAS would fit out of the box (That is what it is threaded for)

I also had to dremell the rear of the lower slightly to allow for a cable to pass to a stock tube battery (The opening was just a little tight)

These two mods were due to the hardware i was installing and nothing to do with the quality of it.

I liked this one so much that i bought two VLTOR uppers by bomber for systema PTW's!

As far as replicas go it is pretty flawless

i thought aeg recievers needed to be wider than reel steel ones

*edit* do you guys think that it would be worth it to buy the reciever then sell the upper? (i only need the lower)

You will need to drill and file out more material from the 80% receiver if you go that route. IIRC, the outside is the same dimentions, but RS has more meat inside comparing to AEGs.

Buy and sell the upper? I would say try to find a DBOYs, or Hurricane, or other receiver set to make it easy on you. I've been trying to sell airsoft guns for a month now, and its really hard to push them out, due to recession etc. So just get what you need for yourself only.

Archived