vsr 10 problems.

dixon

hey,

recently i have been skirmishing and sniper is just not up to scratch. being out ranged and pellets are going down and right. being out ranged buy good aeg's !

On the gun i have the standard 500fps upgrade from fire support.

I stripped the gun down and the hop was all burnt up. so ordered new fire fly hop (hard).

this hasent arrived yet but this may have been the problem. Also i have always used 0.25's, i think these are rather light so....should i switch to 0.30 or 0.36's ?

I have the 150sp spring in the gun. this is the most powerful spring allowed i belive but ould it need replacing for maximum performance. thanks for reading this and if you can answer any o these questions or give any suggestions to improve performance please post ! thanks again dixon.

(please i have spent a while looking but i cant find anyone with the same problems as me so i posted this.)

fire support do ###### jobs upgrading their guns from the vsr and M4 i have seen.

they managed to bend the cylinder head ffs.

and yes .3s and .36s are the ones to use

Senor Bear on these forums did a very extensive test into the best vsr combos, maybe shoot him a pm

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know about getting .36's but .29 grand master bbs work. they are on the light side but someone posted a link to these bbs and it seems promising

LINKAGE

you have to sort through the bag as there are a couple nerds but other than that is about the only .43's in stock that i can find

Also be aware that Digicon have stopped manufacturing 0.36g and 0.43g bb's. You may find it better in the long run (at least for now) to start using 0.3g, and stick with them. There's no point using Digicon bb's, only to find you can't purchase additional ammo once you have used up the first batch while 'getting used to' how they perform.

If you need further convincing, 0.3g are cheaper than 0.36g. Probably between 2 and 3 times as much (I just paid £56 for five bags of 0.36g's, whereas you could get more 0.3g for between £20-25).

fire support do ###### jobs upgrading their guns from the vsr and M4 i have seen.

they managed to bend the cylinder head ffs.

and yes .3s and .36s are the ones to use

Senor Bear on these forums did a very extensive test into the best vsr combos, maybe shoot him a pm

Firesupport are rubbish, broke this M21 i have just got in a trade (stripped hop adjuster and paint job that someone had done by them is flaking off)

Anyway once you have the hop rubber see how it performs then, and i use .3g with my 500fps sniper and its smooth and has awesome distance.

Archived