Two-way radios (PMR466)

TheFinn

I can confirm that the Puxing 888 will not disappoint. In fact for the money, it is exceptional & performs well over any of the Motorola tlkr pmrs.

However, without the relevant license, it is illegal in the UK.

Buyer beware.

I can also confirm that Euroradio sales.com are a good supplier & they will help with any info you may require.

Greg.

I have just bought the Motorola XTR446 (Twin Pack Option)balance of

I hope to use them out in the field for the first time in the next few weeks. I will then try to provide a objective review, bearing in mind that i have not owned or used a 2 way radios for skirmishing purposes!

But from reading this and other forums regarding communications, i thought that Motorola XTR446 (Twin Pack Option) provide a good staring point for 2 way *chaffinch* chat for the beginner!!

I have just bought the Motorola XTR446 (Twin Pack Option)balance of

I hope to use them out in the field for the first time in the next few weeks. I will then try to provide a objective review, bearing in mind that i have not owned or used a 2 way radios for skirmishing purposes!

But from reading this and other forums regarding communications, i thought that Motorola XTR446 (Twin Pack Option) provide a good staring point for 2 way *chaffinch* chat for the beginner!!

Send 'em back.

Contact Steve @ euroradiosales.com.

Get something good.

Greg.

I'm sure you're not encouraging illegal radio use there, Greg :)

Me, no, never. :D

I must have miss read, I thought he had a licence, or was outside of the uk,,,,,,,,,,,,or even eu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or the planet.

You've got one right? ;)

Greg.

Archived