Cheap Gun Cases

FUmiYAsu

My airsoft bits and pieces are getting messier and messier in my room. Hence I want to get some cases. I want some plastic ones that looks a bit like this

http://www.samcases.co.uk/images/products/...rer/soldier.jpg

sorta millitary looking.

The problem is these cases (double rilfe size) cost £100 to 200 which is near the price of one AEG and they are only cases..

Does anyone know any similar looking cases tht cost a lot less? I don't need shock proof, water proof and all tht, I only want some cheap cases to put things in..

I need two double rifle size case and one around 60x50x50 cm one

Doesn't have to be a particular colour, as long as it's a dark colour it's ok..

got any suggestions?

thanks

I don't know about meeting your price guide but if your searching for boxes maybe widen your search scope. Try tool boxes, DIY boxes, industrial plastic cases etc. Try a google search for some of the above or just for "plastic cases" and be prepared for a laborious search, but its out there.

If it's just a rifle case you want then a UK-google search for "rifle case" will turn up dozens of results.

If, however, you want mil-spec GRP cases in odd sizes (like the one in the pic) and plan on stacking piles of stuff inside them then it's gonna be expensive.

I was in a similar position myself, with pistols, and I ended up giving up and just bunging them all in a holdall (in holsters to protect them) and putting the gas, propane adaptor and spare mags in a side pocket.

I've been searching on google, turns out tht the kind of box I was looking at was call peli cases which are waterproof, chemical proof, shock proof....etc.. At the size I want it would cost £100..

And all the other similar sized boxes I found are also this sorta price..

I just dun understand why don't they make cheapo boxes.. It's not tht expensive to make one of these boxes, is it??..

I also just found tht argos have suitcases at around 30 quids...so tht might be the best way to go...

but then i need to fill them with foam...wht kind of foam are those tht's used in gun cases called? anyone know where i can get them?

where did you get your TMP sling?

Classic Army job and about 10 minutes with scissors and needle & thread.

Started building stuff from the sort of webbing that you see in B&Q, but wasn't happy with the result.

(CA was all they had at AA, and this was that day before "my big day" - my first skirmish)

Archived