Optomis is here...finally

Optomis

Hey guys, after having an account for over a month or so I finally took some time to check this place out. I really like it and plan on staying here. Many of you probably know me from Airsoft-barracks, I'm a mod over there and quite active. I'm definetly not new to the sport, been playing for about 3 years now and have had my fair share of weaponry although my gear is a bit... lacking. Here's a few shots of my TM P226, CA AUG and VFC 416. Hope to have a great time here, thanks.

100_0509.jpg

100_0529.jpg

100_0384.jpg

Hi and welcome. have you met my counterpart The Badger? No? Be afraid... be very afraid...

YOUR COUNTERPART!? RAFF RAFF RAFF RAFF!

Anyway, despite her best intentions shes right, fear is a normal reaction to The Badger. This is for one reason and one reason only, hes completely without emotions. He likes nothing. Loves nothing. Is saddened by nothing. Cries for nothing. Hates nothing. Fears nothing. He is dedicated to his purpose, one handed down to him by the dead gods of lore, a deed so heinous that the previous tenant chose immolation in boiled cabbage as a way out. This deed is of course the motivator of the n00bs. He was tasked with maintaining a steady flow of warm beating hearts to the great furnace buried under the gear discussion thread. The more men he feeds in the closer he gets to freedom. You though, are something different. Not many people have the cahones to post pictures of the weapons in an introduction thread. Maybe you can be of some use. The Badger will spare you the torment of finding out that the cake is a lie and will grant you a reprieve, but in return you must always remember what he did, and someday, a day that may never come, he may ask you to take up his Jet and silver throne and rule unquestioned over these very forums.

God help you if that day ever comes, for it will signal the end of days, the waning of the age of the bb and the coming of the paintball dusk.

Archived