16th november game at exsite

m35reo

16th november at the exsite, should be a good one, it always is! so come on boys and girls get in touch and put your names down either here or with taffy.

remember its prob gonna be cold it is november! so be prepared.

cheers guys. j

November ain't cold, November is perfect weather for airsofting! You don't overheat constantly and can wear all your gear! :D

Course anyone turning up in jeans and a tshirt will get a rough time! :rolleyes:

I would suggest, Tshirt, Norgie shirt, camo shirt over the top of these and a smock of some description stowed in webbing for use if needed. Hat of some description and a shemagh is always good. I would also suggest some kind of wooly hat in case a game requires a lot of sitting about. Gloves are a must really as are good boots with wooly socks of a good brand.

I have camped out in -12 weather with this kit and really not had any problems.

I am confirmed attending as well! :D

Indeedy mate! PEQ is for the beast, lets hope it fits the 9.6 large after all.

Then I need a rail/rails on the beast... Not going to be fun that one... :(

Oh, good news, managed to land a brand new boxed G&G Hi Torque custom motor for you mate. ;) Ought to be a massive improvement over the EG700/EG1000.

Silly how out of stock the Guarder motors are at the moment.

Taffy, you are a gent! :)

taffy your a star mate.

confirmed for both saturday and sunday games you told me about James, still ok to come up on Friday,

ILl be bringing my CO2 Vsr, Maruzen L96. MP5SD5 and AK47 support rifle.

and maybe the SL47 to show you :P

Keep me informed and i intend not to crash like you do on the day of the long journey.

Let me know costs of things and what to bring as im not going to be over prepared again lol

EDIT: DAMN i type too fast with out reading it over lol

Archived