A.C.M. Kobra Red Dot

Sturaiku

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1934

Not sure how much it works out at in GBP.

Ben.

EDIT: Just watched the video review.

Really excellent, actually. Not sure what you mean about the poor lighting - looks fine to me... Any brighter, and we wouldn't have been able to make out the red dot.

Getting sick of YouTube videos of 13 year old Americans with orange tips on their guns repeatedly telling me how the gun is either awesome or ######, but with no real technical information.

Yours was great! Well done.

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1934

Not sure how much it works out at in GBP.

Ben.

EDIT: Just watched the video review.

Really excellent, actually. Not sure what you mean about the poor lighting - looks fine to me... Any brighter, and we wouldn't have been able to make out the red dot.

Getting sick of YouTube videos of 13 year old Americans with orange tips on their guns repeatedly telling me how the gun is either awesome or ######, but with no real technical information.

Yours was great! Well done.

Thanks L4byr1nth! - Actually the American kids on YouTube was exactly what inspired me to have a try...Don't know about you guys, but I've gotten really peed off when I find a review on YouTube about the bit of kit I want to find out about, only to have some 11 year old waffle on about nothing in particular! LOL

...Having said that, there are some really professional ones out there too. So thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

My Kobra cost me £69.99 from North East Tactical here in the UK. Yes, that's a bit steep - the cheapest I've seen it from Hong Kong is $65 - BUT, of course, once you add shipping and maybe import duty it works out about the same anyway. I've done a short list of the retailers here (bottom of post): Milgeek.co.uk - ACM Kobra review

(BTW - my next video review will be on my new Kalsh AK105 - which arrived just this morning! Can't wait to get the Kobra on that!) ;)

Shipping is free at eBay Banned ('Free' as in it's included in the cost of the item, no extra charge), so providing it doesn't get caught by Customs, that's the price you pay.

So you'd recommend it for the Milsimmer on a budget?

Ben.

Shipping is free at eBay Banned ('Free' as in it's included in the cost of the item, no extra charge), so providing it doesn't get caught by Customs, that's the price you pay.

So you'd recommend it for the Milsimmer on a budget?

Ben.

Hi Ben...

Funnily enough, I am just trying out Ebaybanned for the first time - thought I'd see what their service was like. Be very good value if they are a pucka retailer. We shall see...

If you can get a good price from Hong Kong I would recommend the ACM Kobra *** PROVIDING you are aware of it's weaknesses and are willing to forgive them because you are an ardent Russian Milsimmer ***

After all - as I mentioned in the video - it is the only replica of a Russian optic sight available/ And your only other choice is to pay for the real deal Kobra (£150-200). It definitely completes that Spetsnaz look! :)

Steve

Agree'd. Its very worth the money, tho as mr clone has said, the quality isnt close to a real one. For the price, it is!

At the moment, you can potentially buy 3 clones for the price of a real one. I know which I would go for!

Only reason I bought the real one last year was because it was only 150 quid, and the clone wasnt even thought of.

Not sure which version I have, but the sunhood is solid instead of hard rubber. I was told once it was an export model.

Best piece of kit I own!

Archived