M11A1 KSC Primary Conversion

ForgottenValor1

I dont remember asking any one of you *fruitcage* people how it would look!!! I asked if it would fly. The MP5K real steel does have a stop after the last bullet dumbshit, how else would it fire? it operates on a weapon gas system, not a internally stored gas... and yes the SP sucks *albatross*, ive shot one more than once...

The M11A1 is the only!!!! gun to operate like the real steel, ad-*fruitcage*-mit it, and its an SMG designed for military use, it was never adopted because of its uncontrollability in such a high rate of fire. If I ever saw you people on the field, I would woop ur *albatross* with this "ugly" gun, and have you begging to suck my ######!!!

P.S. Hoorahhhhh futbolpunk...

I don't remember you being allowed here. But then it a public forum, so anyone can comment, I suggest you deal with it, without insulting other people. :o:D

Now that we've all calmed down a little, can we look at whether this would be possible? I suspect you could fit a mini launcher onto an M11. Not quite sure why you would want to do that though. There have been some pretty good suggestions already, which I won't repeat, all you need to do is stop getting offended the opinion of others. ;)

Now, play nicely, people. :)

the bolt does stop on the *fruitcage* MP5K, it doesnt lock back, I said that the first fukin time...

and as for the frog and the brit...STFU, no ones care what u think.... your no longer the supreme of the world. I asked in the original paragraphs, is there anything else I can add, i never fukin asked about what you fuking think about the godamn setup.

*enter the flatulent weeze and squeaking shoes of The Moderator*

what-ho chaps, everyone playing nicely? Only I could hear you from downstairs.

Chap wants to bolt an m203 to a mac? fine, whatever. Ugly is as ugly does, in my eyes. If he can get it working ok, what the hell? Its not like anyone here is even going to ever be on the same team as him, for cryin' out loud.

Just reminded that heyhomes bolted an m203 to his infinity and took it a-skirmishing at SWAT 04. Ok, it was done more for a laugh, but so what? everyone found it amusing, so everyone had fun, and this, ultimately, is what its all about.

so put your damn handbags down and take a few deep breaths, all of you :)

I saw an M203 mounted upside down on the top of a Mac-11. It was ugly.

If he wants to do it, fine. It'll look stupid, which will confirm everyones suspicions about this persons IQ level.

Don't come on a forum, ask for advice, then *badgeress* when you get it. Insults will not be tolerated and will rightly get you flamed. Spouting inaccuracies about real steel weapons is also stupid, and a borderline rules infringement.

This is a polite warning. I will not be so forgiving next time.

do what u want fag, and let me say this slow so you can understand me this time... I Never Asked For Anyone's Opinion On The Subject, I Asked For An Idea of Other Upgrades You Dumb*fruitcage*er You, next time be a man and say it to me with attitude instead of an english, I just pumped the neighbors dog, tone *beep*.....

do what u want fag, and let me say this slow so you can understand me this time... I    Never    Asked    For  Anyone's    Opinion    On    The    Subject,    I    Asked    For    An    Idea      of    Other    Upgrades  You    Dumb*fruitcage*er    You, next time be a man and say it to me with attitude instead of an english, I just pumped the neighbors dog, tone *beep*.....

:rolleyes:

do what u want fag, and let me say this slow so you can understand me this time... I    Never    Asked    For  Anyone's    Opinion    On    The    Subject,    I    Asked    For    An    Idea      of    Other    Upgrades  You    Dumb*fruitcage*er    You, next time be a man and say it to me with attitude instead of an english, I just pumped the neighbors dog, tone *beep*.....

I'm sorry, I don't speak 'tard.

If you don't like english people, don't ask for advice on a predominantly british forum, you idiot.

Other recommended upgrades for this user: A sense of humour. Increased IQ. A life.

Let me just say this retard does not represent the US in any way. By posting this you automaticly ask for everyones opinion, do you not understand how public forums work? You post a topic, people discuss it.

Archived