M11A1 KSC Primary Conversion

ForgottenValor1

OK, here what I have planned to make my KSC M11A1 a Primary weapon...

G&P M11A1 Ingram Metal Lower Receiver

G&P M11A1 Metal Upper Receiver & Magnesium Bolt

Hidakaya (BeMax) Recoil 150% Spring for KSC Ingram M11

KM TN KSC M11A1 6.04mm Ingram Inner Barrel

KSC Ingram M11A1 Short Magazine x2

KSC Ingram M11A1 Long Magazine x5

Tanio Koba Silencer For KSC Ingram M11A1

G&P CQB Tactical Rail Adaptor For KSC Ingram M11A1

G&P 6P RIS Mounted Flashlight

Red Dot Sight

Mosquito Molds Mini Launcher Set

Classic Army 165 Rounds BB Shower x2

Sling

Yes It would be very expensive for a SMG that only shoots around 300 fps but!

It is also the only airsoft GBB that operates exactly like the real thing, it has the last shot bolt stop, field-strip ability, and no hose hangin out of the grip or stock. I have seen the Maruzen MP5K, it has a bad wrap and limited upgrades with no bolt stop... The YE MP5, no bolt stop, rare mags and the hose thing... then the SP M16, no working bolt release or stop!!! no working forward assist and the hose yet again!!!! If anyone has an idea of what else to add, let me know, thanks.

One more thing, does anyone know if the G&P m203 would fit on the CQB lower rail of the m11???

The real MP5K has no bolt hold open either. The Maruzen is fully accurate in that respect.

The real MP5K fires from a closed bolt, the maruzen fires from an open. That's even worse in my opinion :(

FV: Where are you going to put that launcher? I really can't get my head around it :blink:

If you really want a GBB as a main weapon I'd go with a Steyr TMP with an extended barrel in a suppressor.

Now that I've recovered from the initial rolling around on the floor laughing at the very thought of attempting to add a moscart system of ANY form onto my m11, let alone a m203, I think I must really ask:

In all seriousness, is this a wind up? :P

DON'T LISTEN TO 'EM!

I'm all for doing what everyone else tells you is horrible, wrong, and that you'll go to hell for. I'm tired of seeing people shoot down ideas people have just because it hasn't been done. DO IT! I think it will be one of the best CQB gun ever made.

Being able to put that much money, time, and effort into a rather unloved (by most) gun is truly awesome. Rock on.

I'm still sick of everyone trying to convince a guy not to do a project just because THEY don't like it. It's even that they say "I, personally, do not like how the finished result is." Instead they say things like "There's a special place in hell reserved for you and this modification," and "No, just, no."

Rude, ###### off people has got to be by FAR the worst part about these forums (perhaps the only bad part). It's sad to see such hostility in a place that is supposed to be creative, helpful, and nice.

I'm still sick of everyone trying to convince a guy not to do a project just because THEY don't like it.  It's even that they say "I, personally, do not like how the finished result is."  Instead they say things like "There's a special place in hell reserved for you and this modification," and "No, just, no."

Rude, ###### off people has got to be by FAR the worst part about these forums (perhaps the only bad part).  It's sad to see such hostility in a place that is supposed to be creative, helpful, and nice.

Hey if I duct tape a large log to your face, would that better illustrate our point?

The M203 is nearly twice as long as a Mac11, they just dont go together.

Edit: The more I think about it, the less I think it would even be possible with the RIS system he has listed. Unless he had it upside down on the top rail or on one of the side rails, which would make it EXTREMELY awkward to handle. The bottom rail looks to short to be able to grab the M203 rail clamps.

Hence the prior suggestion made by Guges.

If I say rude and pointless things to you, will you listen to me?

Notice how I havent said squat about a mini launcher. I expressed my opinion on an open forum and *gasp* it differed from yours. Get the hell over it.

Now if this guy wants to go bolting grenade launchers to a weapon that is no more than 8 inches long, he can go right ahead and do it. But as I said above, I doubt he would be able to mount the M203 with the RIS he has picked out.

(sp00n) Fair enough, but you could still type at least HALF of your posts with some class instead of with your usual cold and bitterness.

(Catch) I didn't imply that you bashed the mini-laucher idea, did I?

I definately think a small launcher would look much better than a standard M203. Just make sure the color matches the rest of the gun, lol.

FWIW, there is a guy that comes out to the field that I play at that has a mini-launcher mounted on his Ingram. I think that while unrealistic, it makes for a great breaching/room clearing weapon (especially in conjunction with the other mods you speak of.

The KSC/KWA Ingram is a great gun stock, and if you get the FPS up some and improve the accuracy, it will easily stand up to an AEG in terms of performance. Plus, the fun factor would be through the roof. Just make sure you have plenty of mags, or leave it on semi unless the situation dictates otherwise. :)

In addition to the mods you have listed, consider modifying your mag valves to be higher flowing. This may get you higher FPS at the expense of higher gas usage. Guide:

http://www.unconventional-airsoft.com/proj...-conversion.php

Also remember that real steel MAC-11 (.380 caliber) parts will fit. That opens up a whole lot of other options for parts, including different stock options. A quick google search should find a mess of stuff to choose from.

Good luck!

I dont remember asking any one of you *fruitcage* people how it would look!!! I asked if it would fly. The MP5K real steel does have a stop after the last bullet dumbshit, how else would it fire? it operates on a weapon gas system, not a internally stored gas... and yes the SP sucks *albatross*, ive shot one more than once...

The M11A1 is the only!!!! gun to operate like the real steel, ad-*fruitcage*-mit it, and its an SMG designed for military use, it was never adopted because of its uncontrollability in such a high rate of fire. If I ever saw you people on the field, I would woop ur *albatross* with this "ugly" gun, and have you begging to suck my ######!!!

P.S. Hoorahhhhh futbolpunk...

I dont remember asking any one of you *fruitcage* people how it would look!!! I asked if it would fly. The MP5K real steel does have a stop after the last bullet dumbshit, how else would it fire? it operates on a weapon gas system, not a internally stored gas... and yes the SP sucks *albatross*, ive shot one more than once...

The M11A1 is the only!!!! gun to operate like the real steel, ad-*fruitcage*-mit it, and its an SMG designed for military use, it was never adopted because of its uncontrollability in such a high rate of fire. If I ever saw you people on the field, I would woop ur *albatross* with this "ugly" gun, and have you begging to suck my ######!!!

P.S. Hoorahhhhh futbolpunk...

SIgh.

The MP5k DOES NOT have a bolt stop.

The bolt goes forward after the last shot on an empty chamber, and the user must bolt it manually (or do the H&K slap) to load another round.

There were a few mp5s (no mp5ks) made with a bolt stop, but they're VERY rare and methinks only the FBI use them.

Now, Calm down, stop being a cock and type properly.

Forgotten: if you'd bothered to read what I said, you'd see that I own one and love it.

Yes, the gun is very nice. However I think you're a shocking hypocrite to harp on about its realism, and then want to mount a m203 on it. If you're surprised that people are reacting in this way to someone who's harping on about their love of a weapon's realism, and then wanting to attempt the most unrealistic modification possible, then you clearly haven't put too great a deal of thought into your conversion. Regardless of that, all the best with the modification if you attempt to go through with it. I'm sure you'll have much fun with it.

If you want a m11, great. I love them, as do many who own them, and I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with it. Just don't come on these forums throwing around poorly considered comments, and expect people to ever give you an ounce of respect.

Archived