Marushin Anti Material Rifle

Horsem4n

If anyone's interested, here's highlights of what the Marushin ad advertises.

I was laughing my a$ off the entire time I was reading it :D

edit: bold added for your reading pleshuh

By combining the Maxi 8mm large-diameter caliber and an air powered system (?) which can maintain stability regardless of changes in temperature, we have been able to replicate the strength and punch of an anti-material rifle. 6mm BBs are no match! This may truly be the birth of the toy gun industry's anti-material rifle!

Equipped with a wooden stock replicating the unique designs of the anti-material rifle.

Equipped with a pistol grip and telescopic butt stock. The latest tactical style and maneuverability are present.

Equipped with a large ejection port to replicate the unique designs of the anti-material rifle, which utilizes super-large size cartiridges.

Equipped with a DX micro sight, which is excellent for precision shooting.

Tools and disassembly are not required to adjust the HOP. You can easily adjust the HOP with the dial on the upper part of the barrel.

With caseless loading, BBs can be loaded directly into the product (BB load capacity is 5). There is also no need for a magazine, and as such you can enjoy shooting this product anytime, as long as you have BBs and the product itself.

The BB loading rod acts as an indicator, in which the rod becomes thinner in accordance with the number of remaining rounds.

We are also planning to release option parts that can upgrade your system.

Release date is 2009 March 31.

Personal notes:

I don't see this product going anywhere.

If we are to see a successful 8mm market anywhere, it's the US.

Although Marushin has a competitive advantage in the 8mm market (no competitors),

it's a no-growth market.

Marushin's gonna turn into a 10 man enterprise or disappear altogether if they keep up their work (refer to the cr@p product above).

If they want to survive, they best haul a$s to the US, where an 8mm airsoft system will have significantly less legal constraints, thus enabling them to develop effective 8mm products that have far more range than that of 6mm BBs. That's leverage of unique advantages. What they're doing now is digging a nice big grave for themselves. :unsure:

In other news, it's been mentioned that this particular model looks similar to a Anschutz Tactical. I have no idea what that is, anyone care to elaborate?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived