The Great Glock clearance sale.

The Waco Kid

Due lack of skirmish time I'm flogging some of my pistol collection. Items are for the most part in nearly new or mint condition unless otherwise noted. Most items were bought as for the collection rather than use.

KJ Works G23. Metal slide, boxed mint with manual. £60.

In addition I have two extra magazines available at £14 each.

TM Glock 17 springer. Mint but no packet of bb's!. £20.

KSC G34 Heavy weight. Boxed with manual, some marks to rear of ejection port from comp.use. £80.

KSC G17. Metal slide with appropriate internal upgrades. Heavily used some colour rubbed off on slide, rear sight missing (in process of getting adjustable version). Fully operational and well maintained. £85.

KSC G19. Complete metal slide upgrade package (WGC lv2) in excellent condition. £110.

KN Head 6.04 x 85mm Accuracy barrel for above. £8, £5 with pistol.

4x KSC/KWA Glock 17 length mazagines. £18 each.

Glock sportline belt magazine pouch £10. Needs a layer of tape on the inside to grip GBB mags. £10.

Glock Shooting shorts ball cap, adjustable size. £10.

Glock - the book - by Peter Alan Kasler (Glock armourer and LE instructor). £10.

glock.jpg

P2060002.jpg

I am open to offers on the above items for bulk buys etc. Paypal preferred.

Items under offer pending trade.

KJ Works G23. Metal slide, boxed mint with manual. £60.

In addition I have two extra magazines available at £14 each.

KSC G17. Metal slide with appropriate internal upgrades. Heavily used some colour rubbed off on slide, rear sight missing (in process of getting adjustable version). Fully operational and well maintained. £85.

+2 mags and Cap.

Items still available, prices reduced.

TM Glock 17 springer. Mint but no packet of bb's!. £15.

KSC G34 Heavy weight. Boxed with manual, some marks to rear of ejection port from comp.use. £65.

KN Head 6.04 x 85mm Accuracy barrel for above. £5.

Glock sportline belt magazine pouch. Needs a layer of tape on the inside to grip GBB mags. £8.

Glock - the book - by Peter Alan Kasler (Glock armourer and LE instructor). £8.

• 2 weeks later...

Prices reduced:

TM Glock 17 springer. Mint but no packet of bb's!. £10.

KSC G34 Heavy weight. Boxed with manual, some marks to rear of ejection port from comp.use. £55.

KN Head 6.04 x 85mm Accuracy barrel £3.50

Glock sportline belt magazine pouch. Needs a layer of tape on the inside to grip GBB mags. £6.

Glock - the book - by Peter Alan Kasler (Glock armourer and LE instructor). £5 + postage.

All that's left:

TM Glock 17 springer. . £15.

Glock sportline belt magazine pouch £10. Needs a layer of tape on the inside to grip GBB mags. £5.

Glock - the book - by Peter Alan Kasler (Glock armourer and LE instructor). £5.

Prices + postage.

Archived