Best Place for Bulk Gear Purchases

-=OGGY=-

Hey, Basically I want to know of the best place to by a *suitcase* load of gear. I looking to get all Pantac stuff. I took a look at Redwolf and found basically everything I need, but I highly doubt that they have the best prices (even if they do I'm afraid I would go into a coma after seeing the shipping bill.) If a kit list of what I am looking to buy would help, just say so and i'll post it up....thanks

yes, thank you, but I have seen the list. As I said I am looking for a place to buy entirely PANTAC stuff; nearly everyone of those shops in the list were army surplus or the like. If I had hundreds and hundreds to drop on an Eagle plate carrier I would, but I don't have that kind of money, thus the reason I'm looking for Pantac stuff.

I'm afraid from what I've seen redwolf is the cheapest, expect between 15 and 100 dollars of shipping depending on how large this bulk order is.

WGC is cheaper than Redwolf and has a larger catalog.

Airsoft Smith is the best one in the states.

If you go for WGC and can wait a while, contact the people at www.airsoftadvantage.com and get them to give you a quote for how much it would cost to order through them. It will probably be less than ordering directly, because they order one big batch every month, and they give you free shipping. Maybe compare that with AirsoftSmith, see which is cheaper.

Archived