Kazakhstan loadouts and other Eastern Bloc

1st Commando

Does anybody have any Non-Russian Former Soviets loadouts ?

A few years ago I got a Polish Pantera WZ93 loadout and added to it today with a Kazakhstan uniform.

Does anybody else have any loadouts from this area of the world ?

Also does anybody know where all the badges etc belong on these uniform ?

There are so many to put on :huh:

Also does anybody know where all the badges etc belong on these uniform

One would imagine the patches and tabs go in the same place as the RusFed ones do.

So blood patch directly above left pocket and country patch above the right pocket.

The tabs get pinned through the tips of the collar and relate to branch of service along with an arm patch (yours is artillery I believe).

The only one that differs from the RusFed system is the blue flag patch, don't have the foggiest where that would go I'm afraid.

Is the pattern a direct copy of ACU or are the colours different?

Biscuit

Cheers for that mate !

It is quite different as it has two greens in the pattern , one darker and one lighter !

I'll get some better pics in daylight

It is indeed Artillery from what was said to me yesterday :)

The rank is apparently Colonel.

At least you have given fantastic indication over the location of all the badges.

The branch badges are from various divisions but obviously with the patch being artillery I will put the matching badges on too

• 4 weeks later...
One would imagine the patches and tabs go in the same place as the RusFed ones do.

So blood patch directly above left pocket and country patch above the right pocket.

The tabs get pinned through the tips of the collar and relate to branch of service along with an arm patch (yours is artillery I believe).

The only one that differs from the RusFed system is the blue flag patch, don't have the foggiest where that would go I'm afraid.

Is the pattern a direct copy of ACU or are the colours different?

Biscuit

is the blue one there flag i would guess it goes on the right upper arm but i may be wrong

• 1 month later...

if you looking for Former soviet Coutries uniform i am trying to go for a Karabakh War era Armenian Army, or Karbakh volunteer Uniform.

Basically you need Russian uniform, like flora, and ssh68 the Soviet susspendrs, and an ak mag pouch that gos on the belt.

and one of those soviet bullet proof vests, i forgot what they are called...

anyway, iam almost done with my kit. all i need is the helmet and the patches and the vest. but i am using some other stuff as replacment until everything is complete, i will be sure to post up pictures of my kit for you.

i would Recomend going Ukrainaian becouse other than russian that is the most widley available Post soviet gear.

here are some pics of what i am going for.

post-45947-1245197057_thumb.jpg

post-45947-1245198254_thumb.jpg

post-45947-1245197112_thumb.jpg

post-45947-1245198254_thumb.jpg

post-45947-1245198296_thumb.jpg

I am very Impressed, it must have been difficult to get a Kazakh uniform

EDIT: What brand ak is that? That pistol grip is awesome, the ak looks so real

Not the easiest uniform to get as they have only been in service for a very short while .

The AK is a DBoys/Kalash with Inokatsu pistol grip

Archived