New WA Stuff 23/4/09

hitmanNo2

I haven't bothered mentioning the last few releases because they've been a bit meh really.

This time we have

- Nine 1911 variants. Including some Series 70s, Series 80s. Bob Chow, M1991A1, Kimber Eclipse (nice), something similar to the Clark Bowling Pin model.What looks like a re-issue of the Cobra model.

- SV variant with compensator

- M4A1 with Magpul PTS foregrips, grip, stock and rear BUIS in both black and FDE.

See http://wa-gunnet.co.jp/ for pics.

Not sure if this is old or one of the newer additions- But I went on the internets and I found this.....

m1934R00.jpg

As surely as I'm writing this, someone will pledge that its the most beautiful object fashioned by human hands......

But its ridiculous and hideous all together at once :P

Not sure if this is old or one of the newer additions- But I went on the internets and I found this.....

**snippety snip, no need to copy photos :D**

As surely as I'm writing this, someone will pledge that its the most beautiful object fashioned by human hands......

But its ridiculous and hideous all together at once :P

That gun makes baby jesus cry, repeatedly.

There are some really purdy WA 1911's out though, can we order direct from the WA site?

Yeah, that Beretta is from the older batch of releases. See why I didn't post it...

It looks like you can order direct from WA but I dont know anyone who has, with the new website at least.

IronWolf, maybe you're thinking about my Black Stainless Springfield?

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2396/04022009532cz7.jpg

Gah you're dead right Hitman, my memories of both his Raptor and the Springfield merged into one confused jumble :unsure:

*Edit*

Also, it will be interesting to see if this partnership between WA and Magpul (they've also released a version of their ASAPT thats compatible with the WA-M4) will yield some more original products down the line :)

Archived