ARMY MEU mag problems?

fullmetalxero

i just got my ARMY MEU a few days ago and im happy with it besides a few things:

first, the magazine release engages very slightly while firing so after every shot, the magazine falls out a little but is still in the gun, protruding out a couple centimeters. now the gun cant fire unless i push the magazine back in. or i could hold the bottom of the magazine or the right side of the mag release down while firing but i'd rather not do that in the middle of a firefight.

second, filling the magazine is a pain. im a little new to gas guns but i guess somethings wrong with the fill valve? every time i fill the magazine, freezing propane spurts out everywhere and i cant tell when i should stop filling it. the mag shoots out all of its shots and locks back, but its just really annoying. it could be that my plastic propane adapter warped but i doubt that because i can fill my WE magazines just fine. do i need to buy a new valve?

Archived