**Clearout Sale**

Bersy

1x pair of Pyramex XSG Tactical Goggles - Clear Lens -Some marks on the lens but never used and comes with strap aswell - £10 posted and paypaled

CIMG1997.jpg

The XSG tactical goggle has flame-resistant foam padding, which forms a seal to keep out dust and airborne particles. The lenses are treated to prevent fogging, scratching and static and the design allows air to flow freely reducing heat. Interchangeable temples and straps are included with each pair and the strap has a quick-fit retainer for easy on/off. The lenses in the XSG tactical goggle provide 99% protection against harmful UV rays and feature the XS EASE replacement lens system.

Lens: Clear Anti-Fog - Ideal for general purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.

Frame: Black with black strap

Compliance: Exceeds the ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Velocity Impact Standards, CE EN 166 Certified

1x OD Adjustable belt - Abit used but in good condition - £5 posted and paypaled

CIMG1998.jpg

2x G&P AK slings - Used once but still in great condition - £6 posted and paypaled each

CIMG1999.jpg

1 set Blackhawk Hellstorm OD knee pads - Some marks on them but only used for a short period of time in 1 skirmish - £10 posted and paypaled!

CIMG2001.jpg

1x Part of a Kingarms 3 point sling that i lost that i never got to use - £3 posted and paypaled

CIMG2002.jpg

1x Helmet cover in woodland marpat and desert marpat - £4 posted and paypaled

CIMG2003.jpgCIMG2004.jpg

1x neck tube in black - never got round to using it - £6 posted and paypaled

CIMG2005.jpg

1x BB bottle that extends to hold more BB's - £3.50 posted and paypaled

CIMG2006.jpg

1x Torch that can adjust to white or red light - needs new batteries but works fine - £3 posted and paypaled

CIMG2007.jpg

1x Iroda solderpro 30w - 70w - Used afew times but in great condition. Comes with 2 used tips and 4 new tips that you can see in the picture, and a maplins sponge thats not in the picture for free with the iron. Note that theres no coil of solder with it - £20 posted and paypaled

CIMG2011.jpg

4x Broken speed loaders - 1x TM 3x KA - good for spare parts as part of the plunger snapped where it pushes down on the spring - will take offers if anyone wants them!

CIMG2012.jpg

1x Russian Gorad Jacket - Bit faded and comes with 2 patches attached - £7 posted and paypaled

CIMG2013.jpg

2x RPK mags from EBB - Never feed from the day i got them! so sold as broken! the BB's do feed up the tube but they dont feed in any of my ak's - £6 posted and paypaled each

CIMG1981.jpg

1 set TM forgrips (upper and lower) - good condition only some marks - £4 posted and paypaled

CIMG1983.jpg

1 set of kalash grips (upper and lower) - Good condition but has some scratches etc - £7 posted and paypaled

CIMG1984.jpg

2x Grenade shaped bb holders - £5 posted and paypaled for both

CIMG1985.jpg

1x TM gas block - used condition with marks & scratches - £3 posted and paypaled

CIMG1986.jpg

1x Metal AK47 high cap - it feeds but not too well but i think i cleaned it out but not sure if it works well - £10 posted and paypaled

CIMG1987.jpg

1x TM stock AK inner barrel - £5 posted and paypaled

CIMG1989.jpg

1x KM tn 6.04 472mm inner barrel for famas, used once before i used a longer barrel through a silencer, good as new - £26posted and paypaled

CIMG1990.jpg

1x TM Spetnaz forgrips - £4 posted and paypaled

CIMG1992.jpg

1x SRC goggles - used once - £4 posted and paypaled

CIMG1993.jpg

1x SRC - TM style AK47 under folder stock - £6 posted and paypaled

CIMG1995.jpg

1 set - Kalash AK74 black grips and pistol grip - £14 posted and paypaled

CIMG1996.jpg

I've also got a TLP 4000C in very good condition for sale - here

I will take offers on the above aswell so pm me if your interested in anything as i want it all gone!

Pending payment:

1x G&P AK slings - Used once but still in great condition - £6 posted and paypaled each

1 set Blackhawk Hellstorm OD knee pads - Some marks on them but only used for a short period of time in 1 skirmish - £10 posted and paypaled!

1x Torch that can adjust to white or red light - needs new batteries but works fine - £3 posted and paypaled

Still up for grabs:

1x OD Adjustable belt - Abit used but in good condition - £5 posted and paypaled

1x Part of a Kingarms 3 point sling that i lost that i never got to use - £3 posted and paypaled

1x Helmet cover in woodland marpat and desert marpat - £4 posted and paypaled

1x neck tube in black - never got round to using it - £6 posted and paypaled

1x Iroda solderpro 30w - 70w - Used afew times but in great condition. Comes with 2 used tips and 4 new tips that you can see in the picture, and a maplins sponge thats not in the picture for free with the iron. Note that theres no coil of solder with it - £20 posted and paypaled

4x Broken speed loaders - 1x TM 3x KA - good for spare parts as part of the plunger snapped where it pushes down on the spring - will take offers if anyone wants them!

1x Russian Gorad Jacket size 50/176 russian - 40" chest UK - Bit faded and comes with 2 patches attached - £7 posted and paypaled

2x RPK mags from EBB - Never feed from the day i got them! so sold as broken! the BB's do feed up the tube but they dont feed in any of my ak's - £6 posted and paypaled each

1 set TM forgrips plastic (upper and lower) - good condition only some marks - £4 posted and paypaled

1 set of kalash AKSU grips (upper and lower) - Good condition but has some scratches etc - £7 posted and paypaled

1x Metal AK47 high cap - it feeds but not too well but i think i cleaned it out but not sure if it works well - £10 posted and paypaled

1x KM tn 6.04 472mm inner barrel for famas, used once before i used a longer barrel through a silencer, good as new - £26posted and paypaled

1x TM plastic Spetnaz forgrips - £4 posted and paypaled

1x SRC goggles - used once - £4 posted and paypaled

1 set - Kalash AK74 black grips and pistol grip - £14 posted and paypaled

Offers welcome

Prices changed abit:

1x OD Adjustable belt - Abit used but in good condition - £4 posted and paypaled

1x Part of a Kingarms 3 point sling that i lost that i never got to use - £2 posted and paypaled

1x Helmet cover in woodland marpat and desert marpat - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1x neck tube in black - never got round to using it - £5 posted and paypaled

1x Iroda solderpro 30w - 70w - Used afew times but in great condition. Comes with 2 used tips and 4 new tips that you can see in the picture, and a maplins sponge thats not in the picture for free with the iron. Note that theres no coil of solder with it - £18 posted and paypaled

1x Russian Gorad Jacket sixe 50/176 russian which is 40" chest UK - Bit faded and comes with 2 patches attached - £6 posted and paypaled

2x RPK mags from EBB - Never feed from the day i got them! so sold as broken! the BB's do feed up the tube but they dont feed in any of my ak's - £5 posted and paypaled each

1 set TM plastic forgrips (upper and lower) - good condition only some marks - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1 set of kalash aksu grips (upper and lower) - Good condition but has some scratches etc - £6 posted and paypaled

1x Metal AK47 high cap - it feeds but not too well but i think i cleaned it out but not sure if it works well - £9 posted and paypaled

1x KM tn 6.04 472mm inner barrel for famas, used once before i used a longer barrel through a silencer, good as new - £23 posted and paypaled

1x TM Spetnaz plastic forgrips - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1x SRC goggles - used once - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1 set - Kalash AK74 black grips and pistol grip - £13 posted and paypaled

That was quite quick! thanks very much!

Got the following left now:

1x Part of a Kingarms 3 point sling that i lost that i never got to use - £2 posted and paypaled

1x neck tube in black - never got round to using it - £5 posted and paypaled

2x RPK mags from EBB - Never feed from the day i got them! so sold as broken! the BB's do feed up the tube but they dont feed in any of my ak's - £5 posted and paypaled each

1 set TM plastic forgrips (upper and lower) - good condition only some marks - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1 set of kalash aksu grips (upper and lower) - Good condition but has some scratches etc - £6 posted and paypaled

1x Metal AK47 high cap - it feeds but not too well but i think i cleaned it out but not sure if it works well - £9 posted and paypaled

1x KM tn 6.04 472mm inner barrel for famas, used once before i used a longer barrel through a silencer, good as new - £23 posted and paypaled

1x TM Spetnaz plastic forgrips - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1x SRC goggles - used once - £3.50 posted and paypaled

1 set - Kalash AK74 black grips and pistol grip - £13 posted and paypaled

Archived