Last night at electrowekz!

Thanks for the help. Tef if you live in se london wouldn't elite urban in epsom, or  ambush in cobham be closer to you than firefight?

mainly i dont have a car, and i know london more well than epsom. epsom is south east to the east more than south, im south east more to south than east.

actually i might be more insterested in the one down sevenoaks [my brother goes there for some other training.]

Angel tube is right on Leccywerkz doorstep...just make sure all your kit is well covered up on the way down here!!

The games are pretty fast and furious, it's also got a great crowd of regulars who made me feel really welcome when I turned up for my first game on my jack...

Look forward to seeing you down there...

RED

your about as regular as they come !

regular? with those feet? he gets free paddles and a life jacket when he buys shoes.....

btw.. not to put anyone off, but if your a newbie coming to e/w, join in, be useful, dont freeze. these are good tips cos a few of the regulars are dedicated noob killers.