Which LMG?

jond36

A&K you can fix any issues with Classic Army parts, there is a great review and several good forum post here on this replica,

The STAR is a pretty old replica, used to be very expensive, does not feed form M4 or M16 magazines like any other replica M249 does (top, CA, echo1/A&K) and the real one for that matter, its box mag or nothing. In addition to many solvable problems that STAR tend to have. The only advantage that the STAR might have is that its problems have been figured out and there is a aftermarket parts available and due to plastic construction it is a little lighter. The A&K is a clone of the CA M249, It takes any upgrades and parts for the CA it is patterned after. Beware of the hop up and the trigger switch and the feed spring in the box magazine in particular.

I got my A&K M249 Para a few months back, and while it's a gorgeously large gun, I must admit that the stock is somewhat uncomfortable to have pressed up on your shoulder when you're trying to aim down an ACOG.

Also, if you get the linked dummy rounds, make sure you put a piece of tape on the inside where the bullets connect to the gun; they slip off pretty easily.

Archived