Hiring RIF's to the press.

greg

My grammar is atrocious, reading the posts on here, made me go sick through my eyes.

I hope the AEG's that are goign to be hired out are going to be P90's greg, was going to post this before but wanted to run it past gerg and stealth first:-

"Am surprised no ones said about the fact that the film/tv industry has a defence to purchase AEG's/GBB's just so long as they have a registered address and also a reason for purchasing an AEG/GBB (storyboards/synopsis and intention to film/photograph purchased items). But it is a little hazy"

So them using bright coloured AEG's is a no no.

1, They're renting it to rob banks :D Thats why its all hush hush innit!

2, Its ok Greg you can buy me off with a nice 4 digit figure in sterling pounds. ^_^

1, yeah, that & robbin' pensions off old ladies & mobile phones off small school kids. :rolleyes:

2, Never sell yourself cheap again baby, you're worth at least SIX figures. Double that if you were full-size. :o

Greg.

And the way the economy is going, I'd get that bribe in Euros, not GBP!

Ah, my friend, you ain't been following the exchange rates have you. :huh:

Stirling hit a low of about 1:1 against the Euro back in Jan but since then it has climbed steadily & has sat at about 1:1.12 for the last month.

Personally, I'd prefer the £ right now, if the dosh was coming my way....................... But hey, what do I know? :D

Greg.

Archived