M67 "Baseball"

Reborn

I'm looking for some good replicas of the M67 "Baseball" grenade in order to fill some pouches on my Wasatch. As far as I know, there are no airsoft replicas and the so-called "inert" models are either too expensive or designated as "LE only."

Where can I find some decent replicas? They don't have to be made from the exact material - even plastic or foam models will do.

I can't speak highly enough about The Fieldwerks. I bought my replica trench knife from them, and because of the wait they sent me a few foam grenades. Now they aren't the greatest looking (they were sort of an experiment), but they look decent enough to hang off web gear. I'm sure their actual 'nades (ie not experiments, but meant for commercial sale) are probably quite nice.

$7 a pop? Sold. Thanks for the help guys.

read the advertisement, you only get the ball, no spring kit, which i would think is the mechanism ? so no fuse case/spoon/spring/cotter pin, then look at the cost of these items and add it all up, and he sems to deal in bulk on them, unless e sells assembled ones on his site ?

Archived