Systema M4 or KSC USP C. w/ Surefire

Qhs

Which one would you buy, regardless of price? and Why?

-Systema M4A1 PTW Surefire M500A included.

-KSC USP Compact Surefire X200 included.

Had some problems with poll so please specify which one you are talking about.

Which one would I buy?

A very open question and entirely dependant on wat I would use it for.

If I wanted a woodland rifle to get good range and accuracy, I'd go for the Systema M4. If I wanted a pistol as a backup for my favourite AEG, I'd go for the KSC USP.

What do YOU want the gun for?

uhhhhhhh..... the USP would probably be easier to sell if you found out that you didn't like airsoft... But I've never met anybody who didn't like airsoft after their first skirmish....

Why must you ask such difficult questions? We're only human :unsure:

is the systema m4 actually good??...I mean it is expensive but the review on renegaderecon suggests tht it has horrible accuracy (for the m16)..

anyway I would go for the systema ..... you can't actually ignore the price different as it is already in our brains...

have you been to a skirmish before....I think you should rent a gun or borrow one for the first time...

I also think it's a bad idea to have a real surefire for a toy plus you dont use it a lot in airsoft...

Hmm. Good question R22. eh. How about "First airsoft gun?"

Well, in that case I'd recommend the USP. It's much more fun to shoot, and even though you said price doesn't matter, you could get the USP and five AEGs for the cost of one Systema rifle. Price always matters in the end. ;)

Archived