uktactical.com not responding?

Cosmitz

I ordered a 901 elite chest rig, but knowing the website at times isnt always updated I phoned through first and placed my order late in the afternoon, it was dispatched next day. I really dont know when it turned up as I was working 500 miles away and the missus didnt text to say it had arrived so a week and a half later I decided to give them a call. As soon as I got a signal on the phone a message came through saying it had arrived, only thing was the courier had put a 90 quid chest rig in the recycling bin instead of knocking on the door or taking it to the neighbors house, the gits didnt even put a card through the door, so god knows how long it had been there.

Got on the phone straight away to get information about the courier, to which the always polite staff took some details and passed it up to the manager, they were not happy. I did say if Id wanted too I could have been dishonest and said it never arrived, wasnt my signature or anyones in my household, so who signed for it?

Overall Id use them again as the courier issue wasnt their fault. They are a small company with a lot of orders streaming through so I like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
Called them a few days ago, the girls there were quite happy to assist me and even though i sat 7 minutes on the phone internationally which will prolly get back to me in the 10-15 euro cost-range, i got it all sorted out. My order should be arriving sometime next week or the week after that, since an item went out of stock from the time i ordered it to the time i called them about the order.

Can't say i'm entirely happy about the experience.. if they'd only check their email more often then once every two weeks, i would be more then happy to order from them on a frequent basis, and have a much lower phone bill.

Last week was the week they were supposed to receive my out of stock item and send the order. Usually it takes 3 to 5 days for an order to get here from the UK. It's friday, a week after the week they were receiving the out of stock item... so tommorow, MAX monday is the latest the package can arrive.

If it's not here on monday, i'll have to cough up another 10 euro for another conversation with them. Sigh.. if only they weren't the only 'real' distributors of Warrior items.

UK Tactical have always been quite good with me, they're rotten at responding to emails but I've only ever had one occasion where part of an order wasn't in stock. They also once sent me the wrong colour of boots but they where quite good so I kept them anyway. Other than that, I always get stuff from them within a couple of days.

Last week was the week they were supposed to receive my out of stock item and send the order. Usually it takes 3 to 5 days for an order to get here from the UK. It's friday, a week after the week they were receiving the out of stock item... so tommorow, MAX monday is the latest the package can arrive.

If it's not here on monday, i'll have to cough up another 10 euro for another conversation with them. Sigh.. if only they weren't the only 'real' distributors of Warrior items.

So i called them again. It seems the extra item was not stock by the time they said that it will be. Which was 2-3 weeks ago. I would have expected some kind of email or phone-call to tell me that the situation changed but it seems they are quite happy to let me wait however long it might take to fill the order. I asked them to send what they have, the Warrior TMV, and send the extra product later. I hope that they got the message and will send the vest out tomorrow. As for the extra item, a Fastmag.. well.. i'm not holding my breath... even though when i made the initial order, they were in stock for a good two weeks.

I really trusted that after i made the initial phone contact things would go smoother... seems not. I'll keep trudging through for the Fastmag since i'm sure asking a refund now will take another couple of weeks to sort out. I hope i don't have to use uk-tactical.com for any more orders in the future.

Archived