"Airsoft Soldier" now printed in the UK - Issue 5 out now!

Maple-Leaf

A couple of big developments on the Airsoft Soldier front:

First up, we’ve shifted our printing operations to the UK! Subscribers in the UK will already be noticing the immediate difference this has made as they begin to receive their copies - posted from a UK address and with a noticeable improvement in the paper and print quality of the magazine.

Secondly, we’ve set up an ordering and distribution system for UK retailers through our new print partner. Retailers can now log on through a dedicated webpage and order quantities of the magazine (in batches of ten) which will be processed, fulfilled and billed all from within the system - easy, quick and hassle-free. "Simples!"

The following UK retailers are currently selling the magazine (as of Issue 5 going to press):

* Land Warrior Airsoft

* Airsoft Armoury

* X-Site

* Phoenix Airsoft

* Platoon Stores

* Special Airsoft Supplies

* GASS

* Action Gamers

* UCAP

If your favourite retailer isn’t in the list, ask them anyway - they might have signed up already too…

Regardless of your geographical location, individuals can continue as always to subscribe to the magazine, or buy single issues, through our website (www.airsoft-soldier.com). If you want to register as a retailer, just send us an email to: info@airsoft-soldier.com

Watch out for Issue 6, our special WWII issue, soon!

Also be sure to visit our news page and our forum for regular updates and extra features - and as always, let us know what you think of the magazine so we can keep making it better and better.

"Airsoft Soldier - aim higher"

post-5157-1267465997_thumb.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked before, any chance this will be sold in a newsagents, like WHsmiths (As I like to get it from a shop than order on line, gives me something to do), in the UK?

We've been working on a plan for getting it in to shops. Now that its printed in the UK that should become easier - but there's a lot of wastage in selling through shops like WHSmiths, so for now we're focussing on the airsoft retailers and skirmish site shops.

• 2 weeks later...

do you have any plans for direct sales in the UK as most of those sellers are either skirmish sites or charge a hell of a wack for posting a magazine out! as good as the mag looks i dont know if i can justify £4-5 depending on retailer for a mag then the same again on postage!

cheers

Archived