"Sanyo 2000" for G36C?

Psaldorn

I'm sure I read a thread saying there was a new "Sanyo 2000" battery that fitted the Stock Foregrip of the G36C and had a juicy 2000mAh.

Am I lying to myself, I'm sure I searched for "Sanyo 2000" on a site and got a UK retailer that stocked it. Now I can't find it or see it in my history. Am I going mad?

Any pointers would be great I did a few extensive forum and google searches.

- Psaldorn

Sanyo 2000mAh, I presume? 9.6v? If this exists, I'd sure like to know. Currently the largest battery I know to fit in the C handguard (with some modification) is a 9.6v 1500mAh pack. Though, I have speculated a pack using full A cells might fit if done properly...

Sanyo 2000mAh, I presume? 9.6v? If this exists, I'd sure like to know. Currently the largest battery I know to fit in the C handguard (with some modification) is a 9.6v 1500mAh pack. Though, I have speculated a pack using full A cells might fit if done properly...

The post I read concerning it seemed to imply it had teh name of "Sanyo 2000" and that it would fit the C grip. Even had a link to it and it didnt look or say "large". I didn't want to fill my G/f's bookmarks with too much spam. But like I said it may have been a dream or a large and I didn't notice. The post implied it was new but it was a sidenote to the threads topic, and I don't remember what it was about :(

I'll probably just check out the details of the 1.5kmAh mod and stop taking those 50% hallucinogen 50% sleeping pill combos :D

I'm sure I read a thread saying there was a new "Sanyo 2000" battery that fitted the Stock Foregrip of the G36C and had a juicy 2000mAh.

Am I lying to myself, I'm sure I searched for "Sanyo 2000" on a site and got a UK retailer that stocked it. Now I can't find it or see it in my history. Am I going mad?

- Psaldorn

Hmm... if this battery does exist then it's probably a custom-made pack, cause NON of the HK retailers seem to have it in their inventory.

If you're looking for a large capacity battery for your G36 I would suggest that you check out the "TJB" series of batteries selling on DENTrinity, the last time I checked they had a 8.4V mini sized battery with a 1800mAh capacity, which is only 200 less than your "Sanyo 2000s".

Don't get the Sanyo 1500mah cells they are very old tech and pretty bad for airsoft, IR is 16 which is pretty high for our needs. You will get more shots out of a GP1100 in 9.6v and its a mini...The HK websites are not very cutting edge in battery tech and configurations.

upgrade with a PGC G36C front handguard set will allow you to put a 10.8V large battery inside. the handguard is a standard size, not a big one.

- Psaldorn

Archived