Army Gear and Uniforms

Pants of Death

Okay, I'm trying this again...

Most of this is stuff that I used in Afghanistan or used by buddies who didn't want the stuff any more. If you want a better picture of a specific item, just PM me, since I now have regular access to a computer and digi cam.

ACS-1.jpg

Army Combat Shirt. Size XL. Made by MASSIF. Good Condition. $45 shipped.

MISC.jpg

Starting from top left:

M240 or SAW ammo pouches. Good condition. Will hold 150 rounds of 7.62x51 NATO. $12 shipped for each.

SureFire helmet light and mount. This one was issued by my company and non-returnable. Green LED. Has seen some abuse, but works with a 3v. $45 shipped.

Microfleece beanie in coyote brown. Lightly used. $10 shipped.

Blackhawk! LCS. Used as my 240 rig. Very comfortable, especially over armor. Good condition. $100 shipped.

Blackhawk! SOLAG gloves in nomex, coyote brown. Palms are heavily stained with CLP and carbon. Tip of left thumb is blown out. Fair condition. $25 shipped.

Two S&W Taclights. No mount. Good condition. $10 Shipped a piece.

Harris Bipod. Brand new, but dusty. $45 shipped.

Two pairs UVEX eyepro with both tinted and clear lenses. Brand new. $25 shipped a piece.

Nomex ACU Balaclava. One size fits all. Went to the Stan, but never used because I have a melon. $40 shipped.

Desert Locust goggles. Went to the Stan as a back up pair, but brand new. $45 shipped.

ACU Boonie. Size 7 1/2. Like new. $12 shipped.

packs.jpg

From Left:

3 Qt hydration system. Not sure of the maker. Company issued, non-returnable. Good Condition. $30 shipped.

2 Qt Army issue hydration system. I have no idea how, but I ended up with like six of these and only need to keep one for a CIF return. The one in the picture is in good condition. $20 Shipped. If interested, inquire about the other ones.

Bug-Out assault pack. Bought this in Bagram on my way out because I had nothing else after being medevaced. Basically new. $45 shipped.

2 Qt Camelbak. Fair condition. $25 shipped.

flightlglngtop1.jpg

Nomex Flight ACU top. Very good condition. Large Long. Best ACU uniform ever made, in my opinion. $75 shipped.

flightlglngtop2.jpg

Nomex Flight ACU top. Very good condition. Large Long. $75 shipped.

flightmedshorttop.jpg

Nomex Flight ACU top. Very good condition. Medium Short. $75 shipped.

flightlglngbottom1.jpg

Nomex Flight ACU bottom. Very good condition. Large Long. $75 shipped.

flightlglngbottom2.jpg

Nomex Flight ACU bottom. Very good condition. Large Long. $75 shipped.

frlglngbottom.jpg

Regular fire resistant ACU bottom. Large Long. Fair condition. Two small holes, one near the groin, the other at the hip pocket. $15 shipped.

frlglngtop2.jpg

Regular fire resistant ACU top. Large long. Fair condition. I have three of these and they're all pretty much the same. $15 shipped a piece.

All prices, especially package deals are negotiable. PayPal preferred.

Just talked to a guy at the local surplus store, and I'm asking way too much for the flights. All flight ACU garments are now $40 a piece or $75 a set. Also, I realized I forgot to list the medium-short flight bottoms that I have, which are also in very good condition. BLACKHAWK! LCS dropped to $75.

Update: Helmet light sold.

Brand?

That would be Bug-Out, as posted. This is a common brand on military posts. Not up to the quality of Eagle, LBT, or TT, but should be fine for those who play airsoft. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it for deployment.

Also, all items that I have received payment for have been shipped, USPS.

• 1 month later...

Archived