Marui M4 Sopmod Battery Question

Talonclaw117

The Marui Sopmod (assuming you mean the newer recoil version) has a proprietary battery in the stock - Rather than wires it clicks into the stock with the connectors being part of the stock/buffer tube assembly... The idea is you don't trap your wires when adjusting the stock.

I'm not sure how you'd go about changing it to a Car15 style stock, but it's definitely possible with some fiddling.

It pretty much depends on how you want to customise the front end, but the normal space for an M4 battery (the buffer tube) is full of springs and weights in the TM recoil guns, so it's either a battery in a big, chunky kind of stock, or in the handguard. I'd recommend the SOCOM personally, if the style of stock is your main concern then it's certainly the best option by a long shot, and there are a fair few options out there for handguards that will store a battery (other than the generic U.S. issue style).

i have the socom , will take eny batt you can fit in the forend , the sopmod on the other side only takes a specific crane stock batt as has been mentioned , very expensive and you"ll need a couple for a good days s"ofting

Archived