WTS: Flyye Gen1 Multicam Chassis

Pain_is_Red

I'm finally deciding on selling my most BA piece of kit I own. My Flyye Industries Gen. I Crye chassis. These are quite a rare find.

0425001523.jpg

The chassis is in great condition. It has only fielded once.

0425001525.jpg

Fit is a size Medium-Large (38" - 44"). 3 simple zip-ties can also make this vest capable of fitting a skinny guy like myself.

I have replaced the locking nuts that connect the front and back plates have been replaced with brand new and much more durable hardware. The stock locking nuts (according to multiple reviews) have the tendency to simply fall off... along with the vest. The new hardware perfect, everything is tight and secure. You can see one of the new shiny silver locking nuts in the picture below

0425001600.jpg

This vest is honestly the most comfortable vest I have ever worn. Every part of your body feels protected and secure. With Grimlocs on the MOLLE webbing on the shoulders you can easily attach a variety of sling options. The release cords are absolutely perfect for running the hydration tube/communications cords through.

0425001527.jpg

Unfortunately my playing style is much faster than before. I'm sort of growing out of the plate carriers that I once used almost exclusively. I like rolling light with a simple chest rig and a hydro backpack, and because of this it's just sitting in my room as eye candy.

Price is $340 shipped (Continental US)

Archived