China import law? Help Please

jordan2139

hi guys i haven't been on in a while. i'm going to college in canada and according to their laws i can't import airsoft guns there. i'm thinking about shipping my guns to my relatives in main land china. i'm wondering if anyone knows if its legal to ship airsoft guns from US to mainland china? are there any legal issues or modifications i need to do to my gun? thank you for any help.

Did you try looking up import regulations to Canada on....Airsoft Canada?

It is a very large community of Airsofters and I'm sure they can help you out.

I was talking about China. I live in Shanghai.

Illegal to own, illegal to import. Domestic manufacturers illegally sell to the domestic market and some smuggle guns from Hong Kong to Shenzhen.

hi guys i haven't been on in a while. i'm going to college in canada and according to their laws i can't import airsoft guns there. i'm thinking about shipping my guns to my relatives in main land china. i'm wondering if anyone knows if its legal to ship airsoft guns from US to mainland china? are there any legal issues or modifications i need to do to my gun? thank you for any help.

This had me totally confused.

Your going to college in Canada and you can't import guns there, your marked like a US lister...sounds like your going to Canada and want to bring guns there.

How the heck did we know your going to Singapore??? :P

Sell your guns for cash. Otherwise completely diassemble your AEG and send the parts in separate pieces to various address in Singapore. Then gather the pieces and reassemble.

Archived