WA Magna blowback mods

Donut

So, I've got a WA cougar, it's a magna. I've taken it apart, and I'm curious as to how I could disable the blowback. If possible I'd like to avoid gluing the cylinder down, I was thinking maybe adding like a disk somewhere? Kind of using the same idea as the flow restrictor, but instead blocking all the gas. Problem is I'm not sure where to block, I've got an idea how the blowback works, but it's not as simple as the Marui one, mainly because of the valve thing in the cylinder, that confuses me.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

P.S.

For anyone wondering, the slide exploded on me, I've glued it back, but I know it'll fail again. So I figured I'd do something similar to the silenced M9 used in Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. Should be fun.

Thanks

Alright, thanks for the help, I got it working. It's pretty nifty, it's virtually silent with a silencer and duster gas now. Love it.

If anyone has a WA with a broken/cracked slide I highly recommend doing this if you can't shell out for a metal kit :P

Archived