URX rail

Kipper

Anyone know where I can buy the URX rail in the medium length (not the carbine) without having to buy the whole kit (barrel etc.)

Tried the usual places but I'm sure there is somewhere I've missed.

Not too bothered about the brand.

Cheers, Kip.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if you've seen the new news thread, but there you are. Pre-order only right now, though.

Only USD15 cheaper than the entire G&P front end, though never having handled either I can't say about quality. Don't believe either the VFC or G&P come with the installation tool.

edit: and if this is a necro, somebody please inform me, preferably in a non-tool manner

'Fraid I don't know. Probably have to wait for them to actually be released for anyone to know that.

I'd suspect they fit AEGs, though, no? Seeing as VFC already has an AEG SR-15 E3 - not sure off the top of my head if they have anything using the short URX, but I'd wager on that too.

This is assuming a G&P-style policy of 1. release gun, 2. release parts that comprise gun, though. Who knows...

I was thinking of having the locking ring tapped but couldn't find the correct size/pitch of a RS receiver thread.

Might ask in the RS thread.

Archived