WE-Tech Mk16 Mod 0 (A.W.S.S. version)

I've found it to be an excellent gun, and I had a WE M16A3, which was also awesome.

With the SCAR, if you try winding the HOP on a little too far, the BB's will start to jam in the chamber.

Ben.

I left the hop as it came, no adjustments, and am currently getting no problems.

Have in mind, however, that this gun is quite new, and has gotten like 1K rounds through it tops.

Just skirmished mine for the fourth time. 30 - 40 kills over the day, 6 - 7 mags expended.

One jam, due to chipped ammo, but easily sorted out (I did it still in the field).

Lube the chamber with plenty of silicone and it works great.

Ben.

Lab, how's your green gas efficiency? When warm, I get about 2 full magazines out of a full GG charge (about 70-80rds to be more precise), but the cooldown is beyond terrible, to the point of not being able to deplete a full 30rd mag after a few short bursts and then refilling. I am also unable to deplete a full magazine in full-auto starting with the mag being warm (not that I NEED to empty a mag in FA, but just saying).

I'll get a CO2 mag as soon as possible and check whether it's any better. And for the record, this was with Cybergun's "Blowback Gas" for use in temperatures between 4ºC and 18ºC.

Edited by Rukumouru

I don't use full-auto, but you need to leave gaps between bursts if you do to combat cooldown.

I usually get two and a half mags of semi auto out of one complete fill of green gas.

I tend to leave gaps between shots which isn't much of a problem, as it's fairly accurate - at close to medium ranges on the field, the SCAR normally hits what I'm aiming at with between one and three shots.

Ben.