New game mode.

Dreamer777

Basicly, your primarey basicly does nothing but get you a few points (5)

However your pistol is loaded with ONE normal magazine full of hell fire BB's,

You must shot your Op4 with thse to gain more points (15)

However whoever you shoot at must have been shot vby your primary with 3-10 shots.

Basicly a hard game type.

And i tought Hellfire PBB's were new gen and dident break in airsoft guns?

The problem with paintball BBs are the forces and pressures involved. The pressure acting on the BB inside the mech of the gun is far greater than the impact of the BB hitting its target at any range. Meaning if it dosn't break in the gun, it won't break on the target, making it just an uneven BB. They only work on hard surfaces like walls, not on clothing and tac gear.

Put simply it wont work.

In something digital like laser tag were you can define points by hits then fair enough, however in airsoft games are more around a one hit kill basis meaning that applying points to it will inevitably not work due to players forgettting to count points or cheats changing the amount they have scored etc.

As for paintball bbs in guns no, just no. If you want to use paintballs in a gun then go to paintball, if you want to airsoft then don't bring paintball into it. The added fact that many either don't break on target or damage gun internals reinforces that.

'FireKnife'

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't fancy getting paint all over my gear if they did break.

I'm waiting fr the system the canadians use in "Combat" School to come out, tells the guy who's been shot what their injuries are or if they are dead and keeps track of every shot on the battle field. One day....

Archived