Best Aimpoint 3x Magnifier replica

Pkekyo-Nor

After having been through a few ACM Aimpoint Magnifier replicas and having tested the odd brand-name one, I now turn to your wisdom.

I'm looking for optical clarity, good eye relief and the twist-off mount, thus far I haven't found one featuring all three...

So, which one should I buy next?

• 4 weeks later...

The best eye relief and clarity i've seen is the 4x big bulky eotech magnifier... BUT its got a FTS mount. I own one. Here's my review on it.

Ballistic Tsunami Eotech 4x Magnifier w/ FTS Mount Replica Long Term Review

I can see why you'd want a twist off mount. I haven't found any FTS mounts that hold zero.

Well, honestly I'm not sure what you mean...my Aimpoint holds well and I know to aim where the dot is. In general, my dot is pretty close to the center of the magnifier but unless I'm missing something I can't adjust the magnifier itself. It does sit a bit higher than the Aimpoint M2 on a cantilever mount but not a whole lot. I think it's made to sit even with a Eotech 553.

Well, honestly I'm not sure what you mean...my Aimpoint holds well and I know to aim where the dot is. In general, my dot is pretty close to the center of the magnifier but unless I'm missing something I can't adjust the magnifier itself. It does sit a bit higher than the Aimpoint M2 on a cantilever mount but not a whole lot. I think it's made to sit even with a Eotech 553.

My magnifier (video above) can be zero-ed like a red dot. A tech at the store I bought it at showed me. Yea no instructions came with my magnifier. Anyways, my magnifier does not hold zero though. The mount sucks. I'm glad yours mount seems pretty good. How long have you had it? How many skirmishes have you run it in?

Oh, sorry, you mean a replica of the model produced by Aimpoint. Thought you implied one made specifically for one and not the other...AFAIK most airsoft replicas don't differ much. I've seen some on eBay that are twist off but I don't know quality-wise how they are.

Archived