WELL MP5K questions

Icemaster109

So me and my friends are going to step out of our typically military impression and try and hand at being bad guys. We are going to be going for a bank robber impression. I was interested in the WELL MP5k GBB, however I heard the magazines suck. Is there a fix for the magazines? Or is the weapon compatible with other gbb mp5 magazines? Or should I just go for a different weapon all together?

Thanks

Go with something different altogether. If you want a GBB SMG then why not the MAC11 by KWA / KSC or even the MP9 by them. If you want to go electric you have many better companies that do cheap but useful SMG or similar 'easy to get in the real world' weapons.

'FireKnife'

Yeah, after to doing much research I'm thinking of looking into something different. It just seems that the mags overall seem to suck. I'm not as interested in the mac11s or uzi's out there as much becuase its just sooo small. Even though I'd be interested in echo-1s tec-9 they displayed at shot show.

I'm thinking of maybe going with one of the following....

CYMA Full Metal MP5K

ICS SG 552

maybe even a Galil

cyma mp5k - about 385fps in my case, had to downgrade pretty quick, was bought for CQB at the mall! (328 fps)

The PDW version is good, the stock alone weighs about a kilo, very solid.

Cyma also do 65 round shorty midscaps that really suit the look of a "K" too.

Jim

Archived