Calling Real Sword Type 56-1 owners/experts for advice!

grimmah

Yeah i know its more of an issue on real steel weapons, but on airsoft they usually dont wobble or rattle THIS much.. at least not on those 3 other brands i mentioned. Oh well, i might be able to lessen it with some kind of material on the inside of the magwell, otherwise ill have to get used to it.

Ok, now im even more worried.... :( So many things needed just to keep it safe.. I mean a regular battery NIHM just goes flat when you forget about it, or dont use it. I dont think you realize how rarely i actually use my rifles.. If you play once or twice a month sure this might not be a big deal, but if you use the gun a couple of times a year, as has been my case lately, you tend not to routinly check your batteries..

I only use LiPos myself, but I don't use all those alarms and voltage monitors. I just charge them and use them, same as NiMHs, never had any problems, even after shooting until the battery runs out of juice. This includes leaving the batteries untouched during the off season.

I only ever experienced one battery blowing up while charging - and that was a NiMH.

Archived